Airline Customer Service Agent
QUALIFICATIONS: Experienced, creative and a professional administrative with extensive skill in office management, technical data, document research, customer service and sales.
Strong Computer Skills
10042 KPH 10 KEY
Strong Organization Skills
11686 KPH Alpha Numeric
Hardworking Detail Oriented
Telephone Etiquette – Phone Answering/Transferring
Caregiver/Advocator 09/2014 – 09/2016
Individual, Sacramento, CA 95843
• Patient had Congested Heart Failure (CHF) required 24/7 care, surgically implanted a defibrillator in January 2015 and an LVAD (Left Ventricular Assistance Device) in May 2015, and recently received a heart donor, for a heart transplant late January 2016.
Data Entry Specialist (Customer Service) 09/2013 – 09/2014 (Contract)
Crescendo BioScience, South San Francisco, CA 94080
• Supports the lab technicians and customer service team by entering Patient Health Info (PHI) data into the lab information system (CLIMS), creating, generating and tracking various EXCEL spreadsheets,
• and scanning PHI documents into PDF files.
• Review and scan Test Requisitions (TRs) to ensure guidelines are met.
• QA data to ensure accuracy, validity, and completeness after data entry.
• Maintain, control and archive PHI documents and in compliance with HIPPA.
• Generate Patient Letters by merging Excel and Word.
12/2013 - 01/2013 (Seasonal)
11/2011 - 01/2012 (Seasonal)
Macy's, Newark, CA 94560
Served/maintained a friendly and professional customer interaction at various depts. (Fragrances, Cosmetics, Juniors, Lingerie, Men's, Accessories/Handbags, Petites/Sportswear, Children's, Housewares)
• Performed customer service including complaints of inside sales and phone inquiries.
• Opened and closed cash drawers and write-up bank deposit form.
• Meeting/and or exceeding sales goal for the day.
Engineering Specialist (Technical Publications)
12/1997 – 07/2005
United Airlines, San Francisco, CA 94128
• Managed and ensured the on-time publications for assigned aircrafts and 22 miscellaneous manuals at 100% on Regular Revisions in accomplishing goal targets.
• Researched aircraft documentations for aircraft maintenance, and displayed thorough practice in editing and proofreading.
• Worked diligently with the engineering staff to provide engineering/technical services and resolving differences of technical publications.
• Compliance to FAA regulations and policy of manual audits; resulting in spotless audits.
Sacred Hearts Academy/Farrington
High School Diploma
SOME COLLEGE COURSEWORK:
College of Alameda
Writing Skills (Certificate)