Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
From:"Shawnelle Goalder" <email@example.com>Date:Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 3:12 pmSubject:Revised Resume ( with Shawnelle Goalder) 10/27/2014
DE SHON WALLERHayward, CA 94544 · (510) 760-0174 · firstname.lastname@example.org
CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY 10+ Years of experience providing excellent customer service in a fast paced retail environment. Superior in interpersonal skills and proven leadership capabilities. Able to work both independently and on a team with little supervision. Strong work ethic and time management skills. Effective listening and communication skills with the ability to resolve tough customer issue in a respectful and timely manner. PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
· Customer billing and statement· Accounts receivable collections· Customer Service· Excellent group facilitation skills· General Office and clerical· Typing 35 wpm· 10-key· Data Entry· Shipping and receiving
Nordstrom Inc. &nb sp; 2010 - 2012
· Performed register opening procedures including counting cash, change, and maintaining records.
· Counted end of day sales and transferred register cash to safe at store closing.
· Provide expert level product knowledge and answer all customer inquiries.
· Performed point of sale transactions including processing cash, credit and/or gift card tenders.
· Maintain professionalism while taking returns and exchanges.
· Personally bag all merchandise with care to customers’ satisfaction.
· Open store credit card accounts and receive payments for existing customer accounts.
· Maintained a clean work area around register, including restocking bags, change, and merchandise go-backs.
Cole Haan, Napa, CA &nb sp; 2007 – 2008
· Supported store logistics with the organizational aspects of shipping and receiving, inventory control, storeroom organization and related housekeeping activities.
· Supervised a team of 3 customer support professionals.
· Coordinated with delivery team to unload and sign for merchandise palates daily.
· Merchandised store floor according to specs provided by corporate and maintained displays in accordance with company and store sales goals.
· Managed restocking process to ensure appropriate sizes were displayed.
· Accomplishments: Reorganized stock room to allow customer service team to find shoes in a timely manner for the purpose of providing excellent customer service.
WMC Mortgage, San Ramon, CA 2005 – 2007
Funding Assistant (Contract – Ajilon Financing)
Henry’s Transmission, Vallejo, CA 2003 – 2005
Fidelity National Title, Sacramento, CA 2000 - 2003
Net Versant of The Bay Area, Hayward, CA 1999 - 2000
Administrative Assistant &nb sp;
Education Designs, Sacramento, CA 1997 - 1999
Data Entry Clerk