Medical Front Desk Receptionist
Omron Adept Tech 2016
- Placed orders as required for production from MPR directives.
- Worked MRB returns, expedited late orders, quoting newly added or old parts for legacy system.
- Cleared AP issues.
- Worked with warehouse to clear any discrepant material.
- Processed ECO changes as well as BCO adds to the system to ensure timely receipt of new parts.
- Placed MRO buys as needed.
AccSys Technology Inc. 2015
- Placed orders as required for production from BOM’s.
- Worked with AP on setting up new vendors as needed and clearing AP issues.
- Worked with warehouse on discrepant material.
- Expedited shortages and past due orders.
Admin. of Purchasing Dept. (Contract)
Union Sanitary District 2015
- Work with supplier on uniforms for all workers.
- Update open orders, made files for new contracts.
- Updated and filed all incoming COI files.
- Updated all MSDS files on systems and filed in books.
UCT 2013 to 2015
- Placed orders for Sheet metal as needed per MRP requirements on weekly and daily bases, working with planning on unplanned demand needs and worked with suppliers for quick turn needs.
- Clearing discrepant material, processing RMA’s and MRB disposition.
- Providing quotes for filed replacement material as needed.
- Worked with AP to closes invoicing issues.
NPI Buyer (Contract)
Bio-Rad Laboratory 2012 to 2013
- Worked with newly acquired company taking over all open orders to bring material into Bio-Rad for assembly
- Worked with engineering as design changes were incorporated to ensure there was no down time for production to make the NPI schedule. Cleared delivery issues and MRB.
Project Buyer-NPI (Contract)
Flextronics International 2011 to 2012
- Placed orders as needed per MRP requirements on weekly and daily bases.
- Working with customer on non-released material, taking over orders as required.
- Clearing discrepant material, processing RMA’s and MRB. Providing quotes for NPI assemblies that are in pipeline per customer requests.
- Working with buyers in Mexico & India to insure kits are released on time per MRP.
MPS-Material Program Specialist/Planner–NPI
Solectron/Flextronics International., Milpitas, CA 1996–2009
● Reviewed MRP for new and changed information as required with Customer Focus Team (CFT) to assure flow of kit drops and material requirements.
● Expedited & coordinated the material flow with Commodity Buyers.
● Performed what-if analysis, was responsible for purchasing of material from the customer.
● Performed quotes for material NPI to Productions kits.
● Resolved MRB & discrepant material (RDR).
● Worked with customer and suppliers on allocated & unique components.
● Performed ECO cost analysis and material impact.
● Interfaced with Accounts Payable to resolve invoicing issues.
● Monitored inventory to help reduce the risk of excess and obsolete material.
● Coordinated Approved Manufactured Listing (AML) issues with Document control, engineering and customer.
● Worked with production & warehouse to release kits and issuing material kit shortages to make On-Time Delivery (OTD) to customers.
K-Tec Electronics, Milpitas, CA 1994-1996
- Purchased electrical components, cables assemblies, & wire.
- Negotiated pricing and ensuring On-Time Delivery of components.
- Consistent in seeking comparable pricing.
- Purchased non-inventory material and supplies.
- Outsourced new vendors.
- Worked with upper management as required, to ensure OTD of finished goods to customers.
- Worked with in-house and customer engineers on component and wire issues.
San Jose State University