Electronics -2nd Ops Operator
Nuba Telecom Co.-Sudan Khartoum, Sudan
Technical Supervisor Feb 2009 to Feb 2016
- Responsible for telecom & electronics operations and finding solutions for work impacts at Nuba Telecom Co.-Sudan, a division of Middle East Telecommunications Co. METCO Group – Kuwait.
- Expanded staff from two to twenty plus and developed their aptitude and professional skills and occupation awareness to meet customer and job requirements.
- Created procedures for sites installation/ O&M SOPs, KPIs, safety basics,oraginizational skills and incentives for easier teams operations and on time projects completion.
- Close follow ups for Service Level Agreements (SLAs 24/7, 3-Tiers) with customer and related RMAs including network parts inventory.
- Conducted new opportunity equipment trials to our GSM customer as marketing solutions to our company.
- Reduced daily cost of operations engineers transport by 25% of the company by introducing GPS fleet control system.
Systems Technology Company Limited Khartoum, Sudan
Teams Telecom coordinator May 2006 – Dec 2007
- Supervised and assembled technical teams for PBXs and VSAT installations, repair and aftersales services for VSAT and also repair for various electronic equipment (down to component level).
Hafiz O. A. for Import/Export Entrp. Khartoum, Sudan
Mechanical Supervisor Dec 2004 – Apr 2006
- For Motorcycles Enterprise Dealer; importing and selecting suitable motorcycle models for the local market, mechanics personnel and associated service tools for workshop establishment.
LINKS Engineering Co. Ltd. Khartoum Sudan
VHF/HF Radios Supervisor Dec 1998 – May 2004
- VHF/HF Radios Technical supervisor and trainer for sites survey/design new VHF/HF radio networks, meeting customers, installation and troubleshooting.
Mackay Radio Systems Inc. USA Telecommunications Rehabilitation Project of the Sea Ports Corporation SPC – PortSudan, Sudan
Resident Engineer – Telecom/Electronics Jul 1999 – Aug 2002
- Report to and responsible for all project’s field issues to Mackay Radio Systems Inc.-USA ( Awarded Contractor) and Thales Systems Canada (systems integrator & subcontractor) for the SPC - Sudan, (Owner).
- Lead all sites tender resurveys that resulted in change to some major proposed telecom systems, realistic, most accurately matching customer requirements and both best technical tender/project prices over other international competitors.
- Commissioned the SAT of the project with No Comments from the Customer side.
- Complete project payaments received by my employers to all installations and matrerial supply without penalties and with Customer satisfaction.
- Field training provision to more than 30 operators and service engineers on the Porject equipment (Glob. Maritime Distress & Safety Syst. GMDSS/DSC, Land and Marine VHF/HF/MF & Antennas, Inmarsat B, PBXs, UPSs, DGs, PV Solar, GPS, supervision only of Marine Radars, 100 mtr tower).
Free Lancer Khartoum, Sudan
Service Technician Nov 1991 – Jun 1999
- Various repairs and installations of electronic, electric and telecommunications devices such as power supply units (PSUs/rectifiers), Audio devices, electric household appliances, TV satellite receivers (Dishs), electromechanical systems such as diesel generators (11-27KVA) and PV Solar systems.
National Electricity Corporation (NEC) Khartoum, Sudan
Assistant Engineer Jun 1991 – Oct 1991
- In the power utility company following the on-job training sessions, I provided technical support for land mobile Motorola VHF/HF radios network, PBX, PSUs, (Microwave, minor support) and other electronic devices.
B.Sc. Electronics Arab Maritime Transport Academy
B.Sc. Marine Electronics Technology, Electronics & Computer Studies Dpt.
Alexandria – Egypt Oct 1982 - Apr 1989
- CCENT (Ongoing): in preparation for CCNA Certification, currently preparing this 1st part; exam in California is expected by California (Jan 2017)
- CERT (Ongoing) : Community Emergency Response Team, by Hayward Fire Dept. Expected to finish by California (Nov 2016)
- Bookkeeping Fundamntals-1: Online training course. California (Aug 2016)
- Bluebeam Basics (Revu software Application.): For (AEC) industries& Estimators. California (Apr 2016)
- Document Control by Revu App: Organized & managed skematics over the course of a project.
California (Apr 2016)
- Tellabs Equipment (SDH & IP): Sales Opportunity Identification Workshop.
Lebanon (Dec 2010)
- Tellabs 6300 series (SDH Eqpt) Operation & Element Management.
Finland (Dec 2009)
- Nera microwave system: Field installation training by Nera Norway staff.
Sudan (Dec 2007)
- VSAT Installation & Maintenance: Local Field Training on Hubs & Terminals 4.8m and 7.3m reflectors and modems. Mareditel, Maredi Telecom & Broadcasting, South Africa.
Sudan (Nov 2007)
- Operations & Maintenance Diesel Generator (Olimpean set 40KVA): Toromont-Caterpillar.
Canada (Dec 1999)
- Operations & Maintanance MacKay Radio Systems HF/MF Digital Radios.
Canada (Nov 1999)
- System Level Installation & Integration: VHF DSC radios/GPS interface, HF/MF marine radios, F.O.Ts (Optical Modems/MUXs), PV Solar systems and Motorola Trunking system, VTS Radars field training for Port control.
Canada (Dec 1999)
- Motorola VHF radios: Service of repeaters/5Mhz duplexers tuning, installation and programming, software path analysis and Inmarsat B Satellit Terminal. Radio Holland Electronics B.V. The Netherlands (Nov 1995)