Customer Care Representative/Dispatcher
Paige Kathlin Fuller
22315 Rockaway Lane #3 · Hayward · CA · 94541 · (925) 337-7001
- Reliable, friendly, people person possessing a strong work ethic, flexibility, proven ability to work independently or as a team.
- Consistently meet and exceed all performance expectations.
- Experienced in clearly communicating products, services and billing procedures.
- Providing technical support over the phone and experienced in upgrade sales as well.
- Successful at resolving and defusing challenging escalated situations with a satisfactory and favorable result for both the customer and the company.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, verbal/written communication and listening skills, proficient in providing excellent customer service for many industries.
- Work well with customers, management, supervisors, and co-workers with a professional, positive team attitude.
Mastermind, Stages, SAFELinks, MS Word & Excel, TTS, CSG, ACSR software, Afton, Enstep,10 key, Typing 60 wpm. ACE software,
Simplex Grinnell 04/2015-07/2015
Through Randstad, most recent position was Inspections Coordinator. I assisted in scheduling the monthly inspections calendar of our inspectors. This fast paced position included a wide verity of tasks including: dispatching and scheduling of workers, work crews, equipment, relaying work orders, reports, messages, and information to or from work crews, supervisors, and field inspectors using telephones, text, and email. Downloading of work orders from field inspectors via email, record and maintained files, relayed reports to customer and inspectors, work or services performed expenses, inventory and other dispatch information.
SAFE Security 04/2013-03/2015
Initial Position was a residential & commercial Dispatcher for burglar and fire alarms then quickly promoted to Customer Service Representative. This exciting position includes assisting customers with a wide variety of customer care needs including billing, contract terms, transferring of service, negotiating new contract and upgrades of services, light trouble shooting alarm systems, entering service tickets, as well as following up with dealers, service technicians, and other internal departments.
Dynamic Office & Accounting Solutions 06/2012-04/2013
Through Dynamic Office and Accounting Solutions, most recent position was Receptionist for Old Republic Title Company. In this fast paced office administrative duties consisted of opening the office daily, greeting guests, answered multiple phone lines, receipted in escrow deposits, opened escrow orders, ordered prelims, disbursed HUD's as needed, assisted in detailed time sensitive closings, scheduled signing appointments, maintained office equipment, directed vendors and service technicians, ordered office supplies, researched and provided escrow information to all parties, responsible for daily banking deposit, updated database, disbursed mail daily, maintained file room, provided support as needed.
Comcast Cable Corp. 5/2000-12/2010
Customer Account Executive
Formerly AT&T Broadband. Cross-trained in all areas of customer service, including technical support for digital cable, high-definition television, digital video recording service, billing, repair, and sales facilitation. Responsible for troubleshooting technical calls, setting up services calls, transferring customer accounts, creating new customer accounts, data entry, strong listening, verbal and written communication skills. Performed various temporary projects ranging from temporary lead floor support, business services support team, front reception desk, as well as retention team. Eventually earned the coveted privilege to work from home.